Time for another update! Last month I’ve been working on the DC-DC converter. I have been trying to find an optimal design and the optimal components utilizing that design. These components are mostly switches and inductors. To find these components, I had to run several simulations in Matlab.
The courses I took at the TU Delft, Electronic power Conversion and Power Electronics, were really useful for executing this job. They both helped me understand the physics of DC-DC convertors. They gave me a very important basis to be able to understand what is going on.
Also on my hometown university, the NTNU, I followed a very useful course called information technology introduction, where I learned to use Matlab.