It has been a while since my last post, so time for an update! I have been quite busy with my study last weeks. I had an exam period (which went pretty good), so I did not have a lot of time for the Ecorunner. However, I have been producing the brake supports. These supports make sure that the brakes remain in the right position so that they work optimally. I milled the supports myself (you can see the result in the picture). Furthermore, I did some research on the components on the suspension system that we want to order at a company (instead of producing them ourselves). It always takes some time to find out exactly which parts we want to order. We need new brakes, brake cables and handles, so I have been investigating which types and exact specifications we need. The following weeks I will hopefully have more time to work on the Ecorunner, but I will keep you posted anyway!